2021 HOLIDAY EVENTS
November 8th – January 28th:
Holiday Market Place at the Thousand Islands Arts Center.
November 17th – December 17th:
26th Annual Festival of Trees at the TI Museum.
Friday, November 19th:
A Christmas Story. Clayton Opera House, 7pm
Thursday, November 18th:
Clayton Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony. Frink Park, 6pm
Wednesday, November 24th:
Annie in the Water. Clayton Opera House, 7:30pm
Tuesday, November 30th:
Clayton Community Band Concert. Clayton Opera House, 7pm
Saturday November 27th – Sunday, December 26th:
4th Annual Holiday Window Display & Storefront Decorating Contest. Check out the festive window displays and decorated storefronts at participating Downtown Clayton businesses and vote for your favorite! Ballots available at the Clayton Chamber or On-line (1000islands-clayton.com/window-decorating-contest/)
Saturday, November 27th:
Small Business Saturday – Shop Small in Clayton. Grab a friend or family member and enjoy a fun day shopping Clayton’s shops!
Saturday, December 4th – Sunday, December 26th:
Light up the Town: self-guided tour and contest of light decorations at homes and businesses throughout the Town of Clayton, NY.
Saturday, December 4th Events – “Christmas in Clayton”
- Baubles & Bling Sale at the Hawn Memorial Library, 9am – 2pm
- Tiny Tim Emporium at Hawn Memorial Library, 9am – 2pm
- Holiday Market at the TI Arts Center, 10am – 2pm
- 26th Annual Festival of Trees at the TI Museum, 10am – 4pm
- Kris Kringle Holiday Market at the Thousand Islands Winery, 10am-5pm
- Community Christmas Table at St. Mary’s Church, 11am – 2pm
- Santa Central at the Clayton Opera House, 3pm – 5pm
- Clayton Christmas Parade & Fireworks: “A Totally 80’s Christmas” – Parade at 6pm followed by Fireworks
- Friday, December 10th: 10th Mountain Division Band – A North Country Carol: Together Again. Clayton Opera House. 7pm.
- Sunday, December 12th: BRUNCH WITH SANTA! Di Prinzio’s Kitchen, 10am – 3pm
Friday, December 17th:
Movie: Elf. Clayton Opera House,7pm