Entire House – 5 Bedroom
TIMELESS TREASURE in the 1000 Islands w/pool. This tranquil 5 bedroom stone/split level is a beautifully decorated country retreat. It resides on a 12 acre spread located just 1 mile to Historic Clayton and the magnificent St.Lawrence River. A perfect setting for relaxing family vacations or memorable romantic getaways. In just minutes you are able to experience the wonders of the river, local shops, restaurants, wineries, boat cruises, parks, museums and castles!
UPPER LEVEL – Spacious family room w/rustic stone fireplace. Fully equipped country kitchen w/adjoining dining area. New stainless-steel refrigerator w/ice maker, stove/oven and dishwasher. Completely stocked w/pots, pans platters, serving dishes, plates, silverware, and baking essentials. Microwave and coffee pot.
– Screened in porch with comfortable seating (overlooks pool and patio)
– 1 Full Bathroom w/shower and tub
– Bedroom #1- Small Cozy Cottage Style w/double bed,
nightstand and closet.
– Bedroom #2- Lovely and Sunny w/queen bed, antique
marble top dresser, vanity, and closet.
– Bedroom #3- Kids Delight Bunk Room- built in standard
twin bunks w/built in dresser and headboards, built in
youth bed, small vanity and book nook.
LOWER LEVEL – Walk out to Pool and Patio
– Cheerful Family Room w/ comfortable seating
– Built in bar table w/ stools
– 1 Bathroom w/ stand up shower
– Bedroom #1- Quaint and airy w/ King bed, 2 side tables,
1 antique dresser and closet.
– Bedroom #2- Cozy and Charming w/ Queen bed, facing
pool and patio. Built in dressers,
antique storage chest and closet.
– Pack n’ Play and High Chair provided upon request
OUT DOOR SPACE
– Beautifully maintained above ground pool w/seating
– Grill and utensils
– Horse shoe pit
– Volley ball net
– Outdoor games
– Pool noodles, water wings