Video of the 2017 Parade, Courtesy of Horizon Aerial Media
Spend The Day In Clayton, Saturday December 1, 2018 For These Great Activities!
- Christ Episcopal Church’s Annual Homemade Christmas Cookie Sale, 9am-2pm
- Tiny Tim’s Emporium at the Hawn Memorial Library, 10am – 1pm
- Annual Horse & Carriage Rides at the Hawn Memorial Library,. 10am – 2pm
- 24th Annual Festival of Trees at the TI Museum, 10am – 4pm
- TI Museum Juried Craft Show at the K of C Hall, 10am-4pm
- Christmas Community Table at St. Mary’s Church, 11am – 2pm
- Santa Central at the Clayton Opera House, 3pm – 5pm
- Kris Kringle Holiday Market at the Thousand Islands Winery, 10am-5pm
- Also be sure to pick up a card for the Holiday Shopper’s Poker Run with each purchase!
Did you enjoy the parade and fireworks last year?
You can help make the event a success! The parade is completely funded by donations from the community. Cash/check donations appreciated! Please drop off or mail to the Clayton Chamber of Commerce 517 Riverside Drive, Clayton NY 13624
Please make checks payable to the Clayton Chamber of Commerce.
Donate Online – Click Below
2016 Video (Live Broadcast Full Parade)
Courtesy of the Watertown Daily Times