McKinley House, Inc.McKinley House, Inc.
The Mckinley House offers elegance, comfort, and convenience in the center of Clayton Village, one block from the St. Lawrence River, and walking distance to the towns attractions. A Queen Anne Victorian built in 1890, the house has been restored to its original grandness, including a curved front porch furnished with wicker chairs. On premise parking is provided, and free wi-fi. The spacious, second-floor guest rooms have private baths, queen beds, sitting areas, air conditioning and ceiling fans. A continental plus breakfast is served in the dining room.